Content marketing entails creating and distributing relevant content to your target market on a consistent basis. Content is delivered through different media, including websites, blogs, social media sites, email newsletters, videos, podcasts, etc.
Small business owners, solo entrepreneurs, and professionals recognize the value of having a content marketing strategy to boost their online presence, but only a few have the time and expertise to create and implement one.
Athena Online’s team of professional virtual assistants and writers provides the tools and solutions to create and manage content for these platforms. The team produces easy to understand, engaging content that generates interest from current and prospective customers, helping businesses develop relationships that build trust for your company and brand.
- Content / copy
- Blog / article
- Press Release
- Business Profile
- Personal Profile
- Product Description
Social Media Marketing
Connect and engage with your customers by communicating with them through your social media channels. We’ll craft a system to manage your networks effectively and help you achieve your business goals.
- Profile audit
- Strategy - Increasing followers, engagement
- Profile creation
- Content - Copy, graphics
- Social media graphics using Canva
Administrative Support / Virtual Assistant Services
Working with a Virtual Assistant (VA) will make your life as an entrepreneur much easier. Get back hours in your day by delegating routine administrative tasks to your VA.
If you’re looking for an extra pair of hands to get the job done, then you’ve come to the right place. At Athena Online, you’ll be working with dedicated, professional Virtual Assistants who share your passion for business.
- Email management
- Calendar management
- WordPress website management (updates, plugins, posting of content)
- Process documentation
- Data entry
1. Website Content
- Home Page
- About Page
- Products / Services Page (up to 3 main categories)
- Additional cost for additional products and services
2. Blog Audit & Strategy
- Website / blog content strategy
- Creation of content calendar
3. Blog Content
- Weekly / Monthly blog posts
- Option to include posting on WordPress site
- Per page / per website / per e-book
5. Social Media Audit & Strategy
- Up to 2 social media platforms
6. Social Media Management
- Posting of content to 2 social media platforms
- Additional payment for each additional platform
- Customer engagement
- Option to include graphics creation
7. Newsletter Creation (Mailchimp)
- Weekly or monthly newsletters
8. Administrative Support / Virtual Assistant Services
- Option for monthly retainer, project basis or hourly basis